Saturday, September 3, 2011

All Things Considered by Zadie Smith

The words I write on paper or on a computer are the significance of what I feel and how I believe it. They way i compose the beginning, middle, end of an essay or story defines my capability my knowledge my strength and weakness my emotions and who I am. Zadie Smith, author of ,"Changing My Mind", notes that "I think that novels should feel necessary to the people who write them", what she's trying to say is that the literature or text should carry a great significance so that it reflects hand to hand or words to image for the reader. To compose something meanings to create out of what you're given, without imagination you can't write fiction, without fact you can't base anything on a true story, and without life you can't create a story with any meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment